7.23.2008

So Much to do!

We've had a few updates to report since hitting the seven month mark with Gavin. He's a pro crawler, that's for sure! He's learned to pick himself up into a standing position and cruise furniture all in the matter of one weekend really. He cut a tooth on July 10--the bottom left, and he's been a crank butt ever since, so I know we've only just begun! Here are some sweet shots of my precious babies...





Photobucket


Photobucket



I've also ventured into making some of my own diapers, which isn't as terribly hard as I thought it might be. I love the mom who makes my dipes, so I can't give her up, but I can potentially double my own stash in a quarter of the cost, so I'm gonna go for it! Plus, I can custom make them just for Gavin, and to what I like, so there's a huge benefit! Here's a few of my latest...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






We just got back from a trip to Mimi and Papa's...




Here are some shots taken at our pool party on July 12.





We went to the Eaton County Fair on July 11.

0 kudos: