7.09.2008

Fever

In honor of my baby boy's seven month milestone, I am posting a ... post... Although he's reached 7 months, his 6 month check was last week, so we'll consider it a 7 mo check! He was 21.5 lbs! Yes! My big boy! A tad short compared to Averie, 27 inches, and 18 inches on the head. This kid wears size 12 months in a lot of things right now! We chose to do immunizations, so we had our last round of those until toddlerhood. Gavin has been crawling like crazy! I'd say for about two weeks now. It's strange to see him roam about on the floors now! Take a look at my lousy video... it's seriously a hard thing to capture! G-Dub is also very cranky from teething, so every time he sees me he plays his little games so I'll pick him up, and the crawling stops... he does it in this video too, but it's the best he'll let me nab at the moment!










So the realization that my little boy is growing, FAST... is followed by the deep desire that I don't want this to be my last experience has given me the fever--yeah, you know what I'm talkin' about! Not sure if it will stick around, but looks pretty solid for me! Shhhh!





Another milestone I am amused to have reached with Gavin is having enough hair to mess up! Ha! It's only directly on top at the crown, but still! Not something I experienced with Averie, as you probably know she's had a very full head of hair since conception I think! I suppose if it had to be one of them, I'm glad it was my son!















Here's mommy and son... I love the sound of that! Don't mind my wacky hair and blah look... I'm home all day so not always concerned with how I look! Sorry! I am thinking he inherited my eyes and nose and chunk as a baby, but we shall see as time goes on.













We are still making our way through foods as well.  So far we've tried avocados, sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, and now onto fruit, with bananas being the first this week.  Yes, we are slow going, but I'm not in a hurry!  We also tried Cheerios last night with some success.  He's not crazy about the dryness of the cereal, but once he sucks on it a few seconds; he's very much into it! 

0 kudos: